Child and Adult Immunizations
Adult and Child immunizations are available by appointment during all business hours at the Richland Public Health Clinic, 555 Lexington Ave., Mansfield, Ohio. Call 419-774-4700 to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
We also have Neighborhood Immunizations which bring the clinic to locations which may be closer to you. Please see the Resources for the schedule with locations, dates, and times (you can also select Events from the menu bar). There is also a tab for Recommended Immunizations.
Neighborhood Immunization Clinics
You may also get immunizations for yourself or family member at one of our Neighborhood Immunization Clinics. Those clinics are open at sites that may be more convenient for you because they are located closer to where you live.
Please remember the following
If you go to any Neighborhood Immunization Clinic, please remember the following:
- Your child’s up-to-date shot record and insurance card are required at time of service.
- The Health Department participates in the federally-funded Vaccines for Children (VFC) Fund.
- No child is denied vaccines due to inability to pay (donations are accepted).
- Pricing for vaccine varies.
- Medicaid and Medicare Managed Care are accepted. Most private insurance companies are billed.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or another adult with written permission from the parent.
- Adult vaccine available: Tetanus, Tdap, COVID-19
andseasonal flu. Other adult vaccines available if pre-arranged. Please call 419-774-4700. Costs will vary by the vaccine.
- Neighborhood Clinics are funded by local tax dollars.
Questions or Comments
We'd love to hear from you. Contact us or take our survey to speak to one of our public health professionals or share your experience with our services. We value your feedback!