Can We COUNT ON YOU to Help CANCEL OUT COVID-19?
What can we currently do to help reduce the effects of COVID-19 personally and for our community?
Richland Public Health is vaccinating all ages 18 and up. Call 419-774-4700 for appointments.
Richland Public Health has the Moderna vaccine and boosters for ages 18 and older.
Where can I get tested?
Questions about isolating?
How can I reduce the spread?
People at higher risk of severe illness should stay home and away from large groups of people as much as possible, including public places with lots of people and large gatherings where there will be close contact with others.
Those at higher risk include people who are 65 and older; people who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility; people with chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma; people with serious heart conditions; people who are immunocompromised, including cancer treatment; and people of any age with sever obesity (BMI greater than or equal to 40) or certain underlying medical conditions, particularly if not well controlled, such as diabetes, renal failure or liver disease.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your arm or your inner elbow, NOT your hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Count On Me Richland County Participating Community Partners
Arbors at Mifflin
Avita Health System
Destination Mansfield-Richland County
Integrity Project Management
Jefferson Township Bellville Fire Department
Mansfield Police Department
Mansfield/Richland County Public Library
Mental Health & Recovery Services
Pat Kracker Breast Cancer Fund
Phoenix Brewing Company
Richland Area Chamber & Economic Development
Richland County Foundation
Richland County Board of Commissioners
Richland County Children Services
Shelby City Health Department
Shelby Fire Department
Springfield Township Fire Department
Third Street Family Health Services