COVID-19 Pop-Up Testing Site Available in Richland County
Sites throughout Ohio located in underserved areas open to anyone
Mansfield, OH – A COVID-19 pop-up testing site will be available in Mansfield on August 22. The testing site will be at the Richland County Fairgrounds, 750 N. Home Rd., Mansfield.
- Anyone age two and older can get a no-cost test at this location.
- Please bring a form of identification.
- This is a drive-thru clinic (no walk-ins; people must remain in their cars).
- No appointment is needed.
- No medical provider order is needed.
- Quantities may be limited.
- Testing will be done by the Ohio National Guard.
Security and traffic control is being coordinated through the Mansfield Police Department and Richland County Sheriff’s Office.
Pop-up testing sites throughout Ohio are located in underserved areas but are open to anyone.
Richland County Pop-Up Testing
WHAT: COVID-19 Pop-Up Testing
WHEN: August 22, 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
WHERE: Richland County Fairgrounds, 750 N. Home Rd., Mansfield.
For information about COVID-19: