Child and Adult immunizations are available at our Neighborhood Immunization Clinics. These clinics may be more convenient for you because they are located in areas that may be closer to you than coming to the Health Department Clinic.
- Your child’s up-to-date shot record and insurance card are required at time of service.
- The Health Department participates in the federally-funded “Vaccines for Children” (VFC) Fund.
- For VFC vaccine there is a $28 charge and then a $15 charge for each additional dose of vaccine.
- Medicaid and Medicare Managed Care are accepted. Most private insurance companies are billed.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or another adult with written permission from the parent.
- Adult vaccine available: Tetanus, Tdap and seasonal flu. Other adult vaccines are available if pre-arranged. Costs will vary by the vaccine.
- Neighborhood Clinics are funded by local tax dollars and grants from the Ohio Department of Health.
- There is no charge if unable to pay.
Immunizations are also available by Appointment during all business hours at the Richland Public Health Clinic, 555 Lexington Ave., Mansfield, Ohio. Call 419-774-4700 to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you.
Questions or Comments
We'd love to hear from you. Contact us or take our survey to speak to one of our public health professionals or share your experience with our services. We value your feedback!