- This event has passed.
Neighborhood Immunizations – Lexington Library
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Infants, children and adults can get the shots they need at our Neighborhood Immunization Clinics staffed by Public Health nurses from Richland Public Health. This is an excellent opportunity to make sure children are up-to-date with their immunization or to catch-up with needed vaccines. If you go to any Neighborhood Immunization Clinic, please remember the following:
- Your child’s up-to-date shot record and insurance card are required at time of service.
- The Health Department participates in the federally-funded Vaccines for Children (VFC) Fund. No child is denied vaccines due to inability to pay.
- Pricing for vaccine varies.
- Medicaid and Medicare Managed Care are accepted. Most private insurance companies are billed.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or another adult with written permission from the parent.
- Adult vaccine available: Tetanus, Tdap, COVID-19 and seasonal flu. Other adult vaccines available if pre-arranged. Please call 419-774-4700. Costs will vary by the vaccine.
- Neighborhood Clinics are funded by local tax dollars.