- This event has passed.
Community COVID-19 Vaccine Health Event
July 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Richland Public Health will join other health care service agencies in a COVID-19 Vaccine Health Event at New Beginning Full Gospel Baptist Church on July 30. The Health Event will run from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot outside the Church located at 91 Marion Avenue in Mansfield.
All the health activities at the Health Event will be free, including the COVID-19 vaccinations for ages 18 and older. Richland Public Health will be using the one-dose Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine at the event.
Eligible Medicaid participants will receive a $50 VISA gift card for getting their COVID-19 vaccine.
In addition to a free lunch, provided by members of the New Beginning Full Gospel Baptist Church, those who participate in activities and screenings will be eligible to win $25 gift certificates or a gift basket.
Other Richland Public Health activities include:
- Free Pediatric Dental Health bags which include a toothbrush, floss, and mouthwash for all children up to age 18.
- Free Deterra Drug Destruction packets provided by the Richland County Youth Substance Use Coalition.
- Blood Pressure and BMI checks done by Public Health Nursing
- Information on Ohio Buckles Buckeyes and how to qualify for a free child car seat
- AARP Senior Driving Refresher Class information
Other agencies participating include:
- Richland County Mental Health & Recovery Services Board to discuss the “Know It B4 U Need It” campaign.
- The Cleveland Clinic Cancer Center of Mansfield with free cancer screening resources.